About this item:
- HIGH-QUALITY ELECTRIC FLY SWATTER – Handheld zapper kills mosquitoes, flies, gnats, and other flying insects on contact. Outer nickel-plated stainless steel mesh and inner layer aluminum mesh design will not leak electricity and is resistant to deformation.
- SAFE DESIGN – Three layers ensure protection from electrical shock with two outside protective layers covering the inside ABS insulation layer.
- ECO FRIENDLY – No need for toxic bug sprays as it is now easy to kill small insects without any safety risk to you or the environment.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR CONTROL – Use it against fruit flies in the kitchen. Bring it with you during a barbecuing, fishing or camping trip with your family. Swarming bugs at night will no longer be a problem. Just hold the button on the handle to activate.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY – You receive a full 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Keep mosquitoes and gnats away with Electric Fly Swatter.
This bug zapper is perfect for camping trips or any place around your home. It is always handy and helps keep your environment free of toxic bug sprays.
– Product size: 17 in x 6.7 in
– Battery specification: 2 AA battery (type R6)
– Rated voltage: 1.5V
– High voltage output
– Product material: plastic
Included in the package:
– 1 electric swatter
– 2 AA battery (type R6 – random battery color)
– Warranty certificate
– Use 2 AA batteries
– Do not touch the inner electric mesh with your fingers while the swatter is on to avoid electrical shock
– Do not squeeze the mesh layers
– Do not use next to flammable gas and liquids
– Do not use water to clean
– Do not insert metal objects into the middle of the mesh
– THIS IS NOT A TOY – Keep away from babies and children
– We offer a warranty for up to 12 months from the purchase date
- Type: Bug Zapping Fly Swatter
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Mesh Style: 3-Layer Wired Stainless Steel
- Color: Red
- Item Size: 51cm*22cm*3.8cm | 20in*8.7in*1.5in (L*W*H)
- Net Weight: 206g | 7.3oz
- Batteries: 2[AA] Batteries
- The metal mesh, the battery in place, and the plug are not waterproof.
- They should be dried completely to prevent the metal screen from rusting.